How to reach us
- From the A4, take the exit Den Haag-Zuid (Exit 12). Turn right at the end of the exit (direction Wateringen). You are now on the N211 / Wippolderlaan. After a few kilometers this avenue changes into the Lozerlaan. You will of course see signs with ‘De Uithof’. At the traffic lights, turn left and drive onto the Jaap Edenweg. De Uithof is at the end of the road. You can park for free.
- Coming from Rotterdam, take the A13 towards The Hague (exit Rijswijk / Den Haag-Zuid nr. 7). You drive onto the A4 in the direction Rijswijk. After about five kilometers, take the Den Haag-Zuid exit (Exit 12).
- Coming from Utrecht, follow the A12 towards The Hague. At the Prins Clausplein junction, follow the A4 towards Rijswijk / Den Haag-Zuid. After about five kilometers, take the Den Haag-Zuid exit (Exit 12).
- Do you want to know the current traffic information? Then look at: ANWB – Current traffic information The Hague
By train and tram
- De Uithof is accessible from RandstadRail 4 and bus line 25. De Uithof stop from De Haag Centraal railway station.